1.02.2012

The look for less

Hi guys!! So I'm gonna start doing something called "The look for less" I plan to show you fashion finds like this one I'm about to show you or I might show you an entire outfit for less :) Stay tuned for upcoming outfits/ideas that I'm working on!

So to start off the "look for less" I wanted to show you some super cute and totally in style heels. I had seen these Steve Madden heels that I was about to buy when I made a pit stop at Kohl's the other day and found these nice little replicas! I got them for $17!!! The SM heels that I was thinking about getting were $70!!! I saved myself a good little chunk of change huh?!!

Take a look and tell me if you can see a major difference?!?! Nope!

See how I put them together with this outfit!

Kohl's Version












STEVE MADDEN VERSION:


Steve Madden Version

No comments: