1.16.2012

My Wedding

This was by far the BIGGEST DIY project I've done so far in my days or DIY-ing! I planned this wedding from head to toe... From the favors to the flowers! Everything from our wedding was definitely a work of love and labor. I had a lot of friends and family that were such a major part in making this day really come together like it did. I think I started really getting into all the DIY projects about one year out from the wedding. There were some projects that would take me 10 minutes and then there were a few that took about 10 hours! I 100% put my blood, sweat, & tears into making this day just the way we wanted it. It was all worth it and at the end of it all I got to go home with the BEST wedding favor I will ever receive at a wedding... My husband!

Here is a list of the items that I made:
Flowers (I'd like to give a lot of credit to my friend Monica who was a life saver to say the least.)  
Brooch Bouquet
Aisle Runner
Picture Frames
Tears of Joy
Monogrammed Napkins
Bathroom Box
Chalkboard Seating Chart
Dessert Stands
Bridesmaids Hangers
Hand Painted Wooden Signs
Honey Jars
Mercury Vases & Votive
Chandeliers
Cake Arbor w/ Curtains
Invitations
Photo Booth Signs
I'm sure there are a million other things i missed, so you see something and have questions ... shoot me an email!

Enjoy!
XOXO
Andrea
Photo's were done by: Trizza Grantham Photography





































































































































5 comments:

Ashley Martinez said...

The pics are beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ashley!!!

Gaby de Modacapital said...

wow amazing wedding!!!! all look beautifutl!

I really like your blog, I follow you :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapitalblog.com

Gaby de Modacapital said...

ps: you look beautiful, your dress is awesome! love it ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks! I will def take a look at your blog :)