1.03.2012

My Bday Party Ideas!

Well my b-day isn't for another 9 months but I just fell in love with this party idea & had to share it!
I was thinking it would be so fun to do a carnival theme party! I could have some games set up in my backyard & maybe even dress my dog up as a pony! lol I love all the food ideas too. I love party foods that are easy to make or pick up from your local store... & did you see the churros! Here's a website I normally go to for cute party supplies at a good price! Sweet Lulu This looks like a fun and easy party to through together.. I'll keep you posted of any other party ideas I come up with for my shin-dig!
XOXO
Andrea
 
 



Cotton Candy Martini's.. Yum!

Feather!?!?! Yes... PLEASE!

I love the dusty pink flowers... very vintage!

Popcorn Station


Drinks! I <3 Coke bottles

Sliders & Fries

Photo Booth!
 

No comments: