1.23.2012

Spring Wishes

I know it's only January but I've been getting spring fever for some of this seasons goodies! My wish list of several of my fav sites has gotten a little overboard so I thought I'd share with ya'll some of my top favorites of my Spring Wish list!

I don't know about you but I'm in LOVE with pastels & lace! I think there so pretty! I'm also really liking the polka dot & bold print tops that are coming out right now too!
So... there's some major envy behind this Drew Barrymore pic... I have my  my sister, who is also my stylist, & several friends who are hair stylist. I've picked all their brains about doing this Ombre look on me. They've all said "Andrea you'll hate it cause you HATE having roots" I'm sooo bummed cause I know I would never go this drastic with a hair color but I LOVE seeing it on other girls. So, if your more of a risk taker than I am with your hair ... I say "do it!"
Then we also have what every girl has to have... Pretty hair & a nice glow to your skin!
What's on your Spring Wish list?


No comments: