3.21.2012

New Hair....Ombre!!!!?

I've been obsessed with ombre everything lately! Ombre clothes, nails, party ideas & most of all HAIR!!!

I've been looking at all kinds of photo's on pinterest and hair websites that have all kinda of shades of the ombre hairstyle and it has inspired me to take the plunge and join in the festivities of ombre! First off I want to give ya'll a little background about my hair. I have never been any other color than platinum blonde! So, for me to actually commit to changing my hair hair color is pretty jaw dropping! As a lot of you know, my sister is a hairstylist and has been doing my hair for years! She does an amazing job and she will be in charge of my ombre transformation come this Friday evening! I'm a little nervous because to me, this is a very drastic change to my look! I wanted to share with ya'll some of the photo's I've saved that are giving me inspiration.





This is probably my fav. I don't think I'll go
that dark on top but I'll definitely stay that blonde
on the bottom!
Let me know what ya'll think! Leave me a comment on what you think.. Should I do it??? I still have time to back out lol

Love,
Andrea

No comments: