8.05.2012

I'll always be a Texas girl at heart!

Hi y'all! Sorry, I had to! So I just arrived back to California from my surprise weekend to Texas! For y'all that don't know already, I'm originally from San Antonio Texas. I try and make a trip back there once a year to pig out at all my favorite restaurants, get some shopping in (what I do best) & last but definitely not least, spend some quality time with my longest and best friend!

This last Saturday was the baby shower for my very best friend. This will be her 2nd son and since I wasn't able to make it out to Texas for her first baby shower I thought it would be a nice surprise to show up to this one! So, Friday morning I set out on my surprising entrance! Her way of showing her excitement was a lil different than what I expected but...that's just Ashley for ya!

The weekend by far was an amazing time & I love spending quality time w/ the people I love. So, here are some pics I snapped from the trip!

Enjoy! Xoxo Andre

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I just saw this post! I had so much fun w/ you on your visit. I can't believe we've managed to see each other once a year after all these years!! Love ya Drea!!!