6.24.2013

Mixed print maxi

A few weeks ago I was in Laguna Beach for a friends wedding & while I was there I stumbled across the cutest little boutique !
I bought this dress & 2 others (ill feature them on the blog soon)! My favorite thing about the store, besides the clothes of course, was the motivation & charity that the store supports.  The owner of the store let me know that 5% of my purchase was going to a charity they started for her brother that passed away earlier this year. This was really touching & such a cool way to feel like your doing good while pampering yourself at the same time! I wish I lived closer to Laguna so I could drop into this store more often! 


Go check out & like there Facebook page!







 
 
 


 


Dress: The Pearl Closet
Heels: Steve Madden 
Glasses: Prada 

 

No comments: