2.08.2012

Valentines Day Part I

Hi Ladies! I'm doing this Valentines Day Post in 3 parts. I've got 3 different dinner, makeup/hair, & outfit Ideas to share with ya'll and didn't want to overload you with all my ideas... So in the next few days take a peek to get some ideas from the 3 different looks and pick which one is your style!
Valentines Day is literally right around the corner! I wanted to give ya'll a little cheat sheet of some of my V-day Ideas. These are all date ideas, recipes & looks that I've done and used... So there Andrea approved lol! If you haven't given a whole lot of thought to Valentines Day or you were kinda waiting to see if your Valentine is going to surprise you with a romantic night then... good luck! lol If you're the kinda girl who likes to take the bull by the horns (that would be someone like me) then I don't think there's anything wrong with collaborating date ideas with your man. Some of my favorite dates were from ideas that my hubby & I came up with together! You can still add some surprise to the night by doing something sentimental or just giving him a hint of what the two you will have planned on the agenda for the evening with not having to share every last detail. Remember Valentine's Day is suppose to be a day that you let your better half know how much they mean to you... Put some time, love and effort into the day :)

Gifts:
*Do a boudoir photo shoot (this is something you can even DIY)
-Get all dolled up
-Set your camera on self time
*"Love Coupons" (use your imagination)

Make-Up: 
If your man is anything like my hubby then he'll like you the most when your wearing less makeup. So don't cake it on ladies!
In this pic I went with a super easy soft look. I thought the pink lips and cat eye would be the perfect match for a simple evening at home.














 
Hair Ideas:
I thought this headband tutorial I did a little while back would be perfect for this look!

Headband Tutorial


Date Outfits:
I wanted to come up with a few different options for you ladies on what you could possibly wear for Valentines Day. I know not everyone likes to wear skirts and get all glamorous. So I mixed it up a little from a night out on the town to sushi and a movie... However you plan to spend your Valentines Day.. I got you girl!
With this outfit I thought it was super sweet and easy for a date night at home. If you take off the jacket it makes the look a little sexier.







Dress: Forever21, Jacket: Marshals, Boots: I've had these for forever. 

I'm big on trying to come up with new date night ideas all the time! I love doing something new with my hubby and keeping it exciting! Here's a date night idea that I've done before that was one of my fav's!

Unique Date ideas:
Romantic Evening at home: (see recipes below)
*Light some Candles, Sprinkle Flower petals, & make a bubble bath
*Pull out pictures of the two of you and reminisce on all your fun times & relationship!
*Decorate the dinner table with some pretty flowers and heart decor!

I also found a couple fun recipes that would be perfect for a date night at home...
Recipes: (pair any of these with a nice bottle of wine or champagne & it'll make it a perfect night!)

No comments: