3.09.2012

My Daily Beauty Routine

I wanted to give ya'll a peak into my daily beauty routine!
What is your daily routine?! Email me with your products and techniques and I'll do a tutorial to show other's what's working for you!
I have two different routines-- Morning & Night.

My morning routine:

I'll use Nuetrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser. This facial cleanser really leaves my skin feeling clean and not over dried (love that!)

 
Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser


I just started to use Oil of Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Touch of Foundation. It has a little foundation built into the moisturizer. So far so good with this new moisturizer!

I then will apply my primer and start on my makeup!



Before bed routine:

I will normally exfoliate my face with an exfoliator brush similar to this (I only exfoliate every other day) I'll add a dab of face wash on the brush to lather my face with.



Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser
 
















I then make sure my skin feels clean and make sure I've removed all my make up from the day. If you have trouble removing all your eye make up here's a little tip... Try a dab of Vaseline, rub your eye with it and then wipe clean with a towel! I promise this will get all the mascara & eyeshadow off!

I will then apply this on my problem areas (area's of my face I normally breakout at)...

This is a clay mask that I let sit on my face for about 5-10 mins. It pulls everything out of my pores and leaves my face feeling soft and clean!
After the 10 minutes is up I'll rinse my face with warm water.

I'll then apply Total Effects Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer.



Total Effects Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer
 
I really think you've got to try a few products before you can figure out the perfect combination for your skin type and lifestyle. I'm always on the look out for something to help keep my skin looking clean and youthful. Hope this helped some of ya'll!
Love,
Andrea


No comments: