5.04.2012

Loving me some green!

I've been in LOVE with green this spring season! Everywhere I look I'm seeing mint and neon green! I saw a pic of Kim K wearing an amazing neon yellow satchel the other day and started out on a hunt for something similar. I looked all over Ebay and found this one below! I snagged this little guy for only $39! I've also been seeing celebs wearing a lot of mint and these long flowy skirts so that was the next item I needed for my "Spring Green Wish list" I also got this skirt from Ebay! I know some of you might be a little hesitant to buy from Ebay but I've never had a bad experience with buying with the site.





There still on there way so as soon as I get them I plan to show everyone how I ended up styling them! I love coming home to packages at my door!!!!

Love,
Andrea

No comments: