7.05.2012

Summer Looks

Hi everyone! I hope all of you had a good 4th! Yesterday while laying out by the pool I was mentally going over my social calendar of event I have going on in the next couple months and how extremely busy I'll be especially in the next 4 weeks! I have baby showers, weddings and a couple parties on my agenda and I have no idea what to wear to all these events coming up! So, this morning I was looking at some of my online wish list to see what my option could possibly be. I know like me, a lot of you probably have some major events coming up... and what better reason to go shopping! Here are a few dresses that I thought would be perfect for a summer wedding or baby shower. I've also included that are fun for those summer BBQ's.


Weddings & Showers:
(click the pic and it'll take you to the website)








Backyard BBQ or Summer Parties:
(click the pic and it'll take you to the website)



 




Love,
Andrea




 

No comments: